Lauren Boebert’s former partner came to her defense following the release of videos depicting her being touched inappropriately during a play.
Jayson Boebert mentioned in a Facebook post that his infidelity during their marriage had a profoundly negative impact on her emotional well-being.
Lauren Boebert‘s former spouse, Jayson Boebert, came to her defense on Monday in response to a recently surfaced video showing the Colorado Representative involved in an incident at a performance of “Beetlejuice” in a family-friendly theater. In a lengthy Facebook apology, he acknowledged his role in her behavior during the event and admitted that his unfaithfulness over their 20-year marriage had deeply affected her.
Jayson Boebert expressed that he recognized himself as the root cause of many issues and stated, “Much of this is on me because the problem starts at the root. I am the root.” Despite not responding to Insider’s request for comment, he emphasized the enduring impact of his infidelity on Lauren Boebert, asking the public to extend forgiveness to her in light of the recently revealed videos.
“She deserves a chance to earn your forgiveness and regain your trust,” he wrote as he put an end to his message. I have broken her down in so many ways, but she will come out stronger as she always does, and so will I.”
Lauren Boebert was asked to leave the play due to disruptive behavior, which included vaping. Videos that emerged last Friday showed Boebert and her companion engaging in inappropriate physical contact during the performance.
Lauren and Jayson Boebert tied the knot in 2005, and she initiated divorce proceedings in May of the current year, concluding an 18-year marriage. In 2004, Jayson Boebert pleaded guilty to indecent exposure involving a 17-year-old in a bowling alley.
The former couple has four sons together.
In response to the incident and the videos depicting inappropriate conduct, Boebert initially claimed she was ejected for singing but later issued an apology as more videos from the play came to light. “While none of my actions or words as a private citizen that night were intended to be malicious or to cause harm, the reality is that they did, and I regret that,” she wrote in an email to Insider last week. I merely failed to uphold my principles on Sunday.
Certainly, here are more details about the incident involving Lauren Boebert:
1. Disruptive Behavior and Vaping: Lauren Boebert was asked to leave a theater performance, which was intended for a family-friendly audience, due to her disruptive behavior. This included vaping, which is typically prohibited in indoor public spaces.
2. Inappropriate Physical Contact: Videos that surfaced last Friday depicted Lauren Boebert and her date engaging in what appeared to be inappropriate physical contact during the performance of “Beetlejuice.” These videos attracted public attention and criticism.
3. Marriage and Divorce: Lauren and Jayson Boebert were married in 2005 and had been together for 18 years. However, in May of the current year, Lauren initiated divorce proceedings, ending their long-standing marriage.
4. Jayson Boebert’s Legal History: In 2004, Jayson Boebert, Lauren’s former spouse, pleaded guilty to indecent exposure involving a 17-year-old in a bowling alley. This historical legal issue has been a part of their personal background.
5. Shared Children: Despite their separation, the former couple shares four sons together, indicating their commitment to co-parenting.
6. Boebert’s Apology: In response to the incident and the videos, Lauren Boebert initially claimed she was ejected from the play for singing. However, as more videos emerged, she issued an apology. She expressed regret that her actions, as a private citizen that night, unintentionally caused harm and fell short of her own values.
These details provide a more comprehensive overview of the incident, the background of the former couple, and Lauren Boebert’s response to the situation.