McAfee has released a list of 9 celebrities in whose names hackers create the most malware and viruses. The name of Hollywood movie star actor Ryan Gosling is at the top of this list. Let’s see the names of all 9 celebrities.
You must have heard about malware and viruses, but have you ever noticed how these malware or viruses are named? You will be surprised to know that hackers name malware mostly after celebrities. Antivirus manufacturing company McAfee has released a list of 9 celebrities whose names hackers create the most malware and viruses. The name of Hollywood movie star actor Ryan Gosling is at the top of this list.
The top ten on McAfee’s Celebrity Hackers Hot List
1. Ryan Gosling– Number one is the name of actor Ryan Gosling in this year’s superhit film Barbie. Most malware is created in their name.
2. Emily Blunt– Number two is the name of Emily who is a well-known actress. His latest film is “Oppenheimer”.
3. Jennifer Lopez– You must have heard the name of Jennifer Lopez. She has a special identity as a famous pop singer, actress, and producer. Hackers create many viruses in their name.
4. Zendaya– She is also a Hollywood actress and singer.
5. Elon Musk- A lot of malware is also made in the name of Elon Musk, owner of X (formerly Twitter).
6. Al Roker– Malware is also created in the name of Today Group meteorologist, author, and journalist Al Roker.
7. Margot Robbie– Margot Robbie is the star of the film Barbie.
8. Bad Bunny– Bad Bunny is a famous singer and the first non-English language artist with the most streamed songs on Spotify in early 2023.
9. America Ferrera– Ferrera is also an actress who became popular with the film Barbie.